Uber Haul Logistics is a motor vehicle transportation and shipping company headquartered in
Glendale, Arizona. They transport vehicles nationwide across the US. They are fully insured,
bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
under the MC number 636765. They are a family owned business and have listed their primary
contact person as Mr. Gabriel Balas. The secondary contact person is Ms. Cristina Balas. They
have been in operation since the business started in 2008.
Uber Haul Logistics is a carrier company that deals in the transportation of cars, trucks,
motorcycles, heavy machinery, and oversized vehicles. They deal primarily in open carrier
transport and have 2 18-wheeler auto carriers. They offer door to door transport, with terminal
delivery only offered upon request, and at a premium charge. They carry a $1,000,000 liability
insurance and cargo insurance at no extra charge up to $250,000. When booking with them you
are not required to pay a deposit, with payment being made in full upon delivery.
More information on Uber Haul Logistics can be found on the company’s FAQ page on their
website. They are listed on the BBB business platform where they are rated A.
They can be reached though the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?