Turbo Auto Transport is a motor vehicle transportation company based in Tucson, Arizona.
They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal Motor Safety
Carrier Administration under the MC number 709759. The company has been in operation since
2007 and has listed its primary contact person as Mr. Curt Runia, the owner of the company.
Since they are bonded in both the US and Canada, they are licensed to transport vehicles
nationwide in the two countries.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Turbo Auto Transport LLP, the company is both a carrier and a
broker with their fleet listed as comprising of 6 trucks and 6 drivers. They deal in the
transportation of cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, and oversized vehicles such as
limousines. They also offer other services such as customs processing since they are a
registered importer. They also do speedometer conversions, for cars coming into the US, from
KPH to MPH, which is a requirement for any vehicles being sold at auctions or in dealerships.
Turbo Auto Transport has a strict “No Deposit” policy, where they do not require a deposit prior
to your car being loaded. More information on the services they offer can be found on their
website, including an informative FAQ page. They can be reached though the contact
information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?