Thomas C. Sunday Inc is a vehicle transport company based in New Kingstown, Pensylvania. It is
licensed by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 264214 and MC number 184043. The
company was established on New Year’s day, 1970. It is registered as a corporation, with its
founder, Mr. Thomas C. Sunday serving as its president. The corporation offers vehicle
transport services to any location in the United States.
Thomas C. Sunday Inc provides transport services for race cars, car shows & rallies, private
collectors corporations, and generally any vehicle owner. They offer open-air, enclosed,
expedited, and luxury transport services. The company has special carriers for special and
specific vehicle needs. Thomas C. Sunday specializes in door to door services. However, it also
provides coast to coast and port to port transport services.
The company is generally praised by transport critics. It is praised for having ‘exceptional’
customer services. It is known for always being on time, regardless of the circumstances. The
corporation’s customer care representatives are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle
all client needs.
In case of any additional information or inquiries, you can contact the company directly via the
contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?