Tel Trucking and Transport is based in Lutz, Florida. It is a young company that was
established in 2015. The principal owners of Tel Trucking and Transport are Mr. Tony
Lyubelsky and Mr. Tony Stevens. The company has been registered with the United States
Department of Transportation under the Mc number 2843079. It has also been accredited
by the Federal Motor and Carrier Safety Association as 952588.
The company has no fleet of its own. It solely relies on its network of other carriers to
transports cars nationwide. The services provided include coast to coast, door to door, and
terminal to terminal transportation and delivery. This is done via open or enclosed carriers
according to the needs of the customer. The company extends snowbird discounts, military
discounts, and multi-car transports discounts. It also ensures their customers are
periodically updated on the status of their shipment throughout the process.
The company is BBB accredited with a B+ rating. It has a lot of mixed reviews on the
internet. Some customers praise it for being economical and prompt in delivery whereas
other fault it’s for damaging cars while on transit.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?