Tech Transport Inc. is a freight and cargo brokerage firm based in Vancouver Washington. It
has been in existence since 1983. The company is privately owned and is headed by Mr.
Mike Lavalee. While it only has 2 trucks and 1 driver, it has a vast network of over 7000
carriers who can ship cars both domestically and internationally. The company’s USDOT
number is 2399503 and its MC number is 825194.
They offer multiple freight solutions for everything ranging from perishables to machinery.
When speed and efficiency is called for, the company ships goods via air freight. This is done
daily and to all continents in the world. They also offer Inter-modal rail services to the US,
Canada, and Mexico. Ocean freight is also available in most major ports worldwide. When
shipping cars via sea, the mode of transportation offered is Ro Ro and Container. When
shipping other cargo, the modes transportation availed are full container load (FCL) and less
than container load (LCL). Lastly, transportation of goods by road is done via open carriers
or enclosed carriers.
The company is highly acclaimed for its economical quotes and friendly service. It has
garnered a very loyal customer base as a result of this.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?