Swift 1 Express LLC is a small auto shipping company based in Marrietta, Georgia. The
company has only one truck and one driver. It was established in late 2013 as a private
company. In its 5 years of operation, it has served as an interstate carrier and auto broker.
While its area of specialty is transporting motor vehicles, it occasionally ships motorcycles
and boats. It has received requisite accreditation from both the United States Department
of Transportation and the Federal Motor and Carrier Safety Administration. Its USDOT
number is 2387371 while its MC number is 820428.
Swift 1 Express mostly serves Georgia and its surroundings; customers shipping to other
states are linked up with other carriers. Their truck can only haul two cars at a time. The cars
are delivered terminal to terminal or door to door, depending on the customer’s preference.
Customers in a hurry can opt for their expedited service that caters for same day pickup and
delivery in under 72 hours.
The company has very little online presence and almost no online reviews whatsoever.
However, one customer on tranportreviews.com alleges that the company is dishonest and
deceitful. The customer explains that she was overcharged.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?