Stateway Auto Transport is a vehicle transportation and shipping company based in Glenview,
Illinois. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 967568. They have been in business since
1992 bringing with them a wealth of experience to the motor vehicle transportation industry.
They have listed their primary contact person as Ms. Jessica Field, the owner of the company.
They ship nationwide across the US.
The company markets itself as both a carrier and a broker, although they have not listed any
details of their fleet. They deal in the transportation of various types of vehicles including cars,
trucks, boats, heavy machinery, and motorcycles. To do this they carry liability and cargo
insurance at no extra charge up to $1,000,000. They have open carrier shipping which is their
cheapest option available.
Their premium enclosed carriers transport 2-6 cars at a time and are typically used for antique
and classic cars. They have expedited shipping as well.
Stateway Auto Transport has a website that carries a lot more information on how they work,
including a blog page with various helpful articles for first-time shippers. Feel free to contact
this company using the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?