Specialized Transport Inc is a transport company based in Waverly, Illinois. This is a family-
owned and operated business that was established in 1995. It has 22 years experience in the
freight and liquid gas transport industry. It licensed and approved by the United States
Department of Transportation through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) under USDOT number 592148 and Motor Carrier number 286954.
Specialized Transport Inc is authorized to provide freight and liquid gas transport services all
over the continental United States. As such, this company does not offer auto transport
services. The company specializes in general freight, liquid gases, and bio-fuel. The firm has
tankers, VZ, FZ, and other specialized equipment required for the transportation of hazards
materials. The company focuses its services on the states of Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa,
Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Kentucky.
This family has been in the transport industry since 1973 via Whalen Trucking Inc. They own
and operate over 80 tractors and 150 trailers which include van, grain, reefers, and anhydrous
For further information and quotes, you can reach them through the contact details provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?