SK Trucking is an auto transport company based in Milton, Washington. The company is
licensed by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 1043441 and MC number 445737. It was
established in July 2002. SK Trucking offers transport services in any locality within the
mainland United States.
The company provides interstate and door to door trucking services. It mainly transports motor
vehicles, boats, heavy hauling machinery, and tow away trucks. It has no record of providing
exotic or expedited transport services. The only notable transport services SK Trucking currently
provides is enclosed and open-air transport services. The company is operational every 8 am to
5 pm, every weekday.
The company is relatively small. It has experienced very limited growth despite its long
existence. It has also experienced its fair share of criticism from transport critics. SK Trucking
has been bashed for poor customer service and its inefficient communication. The company
continues to struggle, getting very few clients.
In case of any additional information, clarifications or inquiries, you can contact the company
via the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?