Ship Cars Now is a motor vehicle shipping and transportation company based in Omaha,
Nebraska. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 558293. They have listed their
primary contact person as Peter Decher, the president of the company. They ship nationwide
across the US.
The company transports new and used passenger vehicles such as sedans, SUVs, pick-up trucks,
mini-vans and cargo vans. They also provide transport for retrofitted, commercial, and
oversized vehicles. They use multi-modal transport, which means that they transport cars using
different means, including rail, carrier transport, and drive-aways. These services are open to
individuals, auctions, and auto dealers.
Ship Cars Now are among the few companies that deal in the transportation of alternative fuel
and electric vehicles. They, however, require that the alternative fuel car is filled to at least a
quarter of a tank and the electric car is fully charged. Electric charging equipment that stays in
the car must always remain in the car,or the car will not be picked up. Accessorial charges may
apply if your electric vehicle loses charge during transport and no charging equipment is
They can also be contacted directly through the information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?