Ship a Car Direct is a motor vehicle shipping and transportation brokerage firm based in Los
Angeles, California. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 632461. They have been in
business since 2008 and have listed their primary contact person as Mr. Michael Strickland who
is the owner of the company. They ship nationwide across the United States.
They deal in the shipping of cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, heavy machinery, and motorcycles. They
offer both open carrier transport and enclosed shipping. As a brokerage firm, they work to link
their customers with pre-screened carriers. As such, they do not have a fleet of their own listed.
They use 8-10 car carriers for cross-country transport and 2-3 car carriers for shorter, more
localized transportation services. All their transportation is done door to door. They require no
up-front deposit and they offer you a damage-free guarantee on every delivery.
Ship a Car Direct has a website with more information on how they work, including their terms
and conditions which they encourage all their customers to lead. They are rated highly rated on
the business platform BBB where they are rated A. They can be reached for inquires using the
contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?