Sharp Auto Transport is an auto transport company located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. This is
a family-owned and operated business that was established in 2009. The company is registered
and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United States
Department of Transportation, under motor carrier number 688738 and USDOT number
2245062.This company is registered to provide auto transport services throughout the United
The firm transports all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury automobiles, classic cars, exotic
cars, vintage automobiles, sedans, wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. The company also
moves recreational vehicles, motorcycles, and boats. They provide open-air vehicle shipping;
they also offer enclosed car transport for valuable vehicles and delicate cars
Sharp Auto Transport has 11 years experience in the auto transport industry. It is also
registered to transport general freight. They provide door to door auto transport services to
any location within the continental United States.
NOTE: The latest Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) records indicate that
Sharp Auto Transport is Inactive and is therefore NOT authorized to provide transport services.
For further information and quotes, get in touch with them through the contact info provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?