Save On Transport is an auto transport company based in Salem, Oregon. This is a family-owned
and operated company which was started in 1978. The firm is licensed and bonded by the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United States Department of
Transportation, under motor carrier number 534471 and USDOT number 1410791. The firm is
authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the United States.
The company specializes in moving all types of motor vehicles including luxury vehicles,
passenger cars, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. They also transport motorcycles, recreational
vehicles, trailers, RV’s, and boats. They provide standard open-air transport and also enclosed
shipping for valuable vehicles and delicate cars. They offer door to door, dealer to customer,
auction to dealer or customer auto transport services.
Save On Transport has over 30 years experience in the auto transport industry. It has 5 Star
ranking on uship.com, a 4 Star ranking on transportreviews.com, and a 2 Star ranking on
yelp.com. It is rated B- by Better Business Bureau (BBB). This company is a member of Central
Dispatch where it has a score of 100%.
For further information and quotes, get in touch with them through the contacts provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?