Sal’s Auto Shipping is an auto carrier based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. The firm is registered,
licensed, and bonded by the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under USDOT number 2907366 and motor carrier
number 978785. The company is licensed to provide auto transport services throughout the
continental United States including the District of Columbia.
The firm can transport all kinds of motor vehicles including valuable automobiles, passenger
cars, vans, UV’s, buses, and trucks. They also move motorcycles, ATV’s, power craft, golf carts,
and other recreational vehicles. The firm provides standard open-air vehicle transport which is
dependable, safe, and affordable. They can also arrange for enclosed car shipping for luxury
vehicles and cars that require special attention and protection from the weather elements.
Sal’s Auto Shipping is a small company with a single auto carrier and a certified driver. It serves
the local short to medium auto transport routes. They have a 5-star ranking on Facebook and a
4-star ranking on transportreviews.com and Google reviews. Their website is nonfunctional at
For quotes and more details, you can reach them through the contact info provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?