Safeway Car Transport LLC is an auto transport services broker based in Macomb, Michigan. It
was established in 2011, and is licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration (FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transportation as motor
carrier number 794558 and USDOT number 2331579. The auto transporter is authorized to
provide auto transport services throughout the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and
Safeway Car Transport LLC moves all kinds of motor vehicles. They specialize in general vehicles
such as sedans, wagons, minivans, vans, SUV’s, ATV’s, buses, trucks, and motorcycles. They also
transport luxury automobiles, sports cars, classic cars, exotic cars, and vintage automobiles.
Besides that, they ship all types of boats including sailboats, small yachts, speed boats, and
other watercraft. The firm provides standard open-air vehicle hauling transport as well as
premium enclosed car shipping for luxury vehicles.
Safeway Car Transport LLC is a member of Central Dispatch where it has a 99.7% score. It has a
B+ rating on Better Business Bureau and 3 Star ranking on yelp.com and Facebook.
For quotes and further information, reach them through the contact info provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?