Safe Way Auto Transport LLC an auto transport company based in Kuttawa, Kentucky. The firm
is registered and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under
the United States Department of Transportation as USDOT number 1081629 and motor carrier
number 445941. The company is registered to provide auto transport services throughout the
Safe Way Auto Transport LLC transports all types of motor vehicles. They specialize in general
vehicles such as sedans, wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. They also move motorcycles
and recreational vehicles including ATV’s, UTV’s, power crafts, and boats. The company
provides standard open-air vehicle transport. They also offer enclosed car shipping for luxury
vehicles and delicate cars such as limousines, classic cars, exotic cars, sports cars, and
collectibles that need special attention and safekeeping from the weather elements.
Please NOE: Current Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) records indicate that
Safe Way Auto Transport USDOT number 1081629 is an inactive broker. However, this company
seems to be active under a similar name but different USDOT and MC numbers.
For quotes and further information, you can reach them through the contact details provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?