Safe Car Auto Transport is a vehicle transport broker based in Broomfield, Colorado. This is a
family-owned and operated business that was started in 2011. The company is registered by
the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration (FMCSA). It holds an USDOT number 2249782 and motor carrier number
761823. This firm is registered to provide auto transport services throughout the United States
including Alaska and Hawaii.
Safe Car Auto Transport moves all types of motor vehicles including luxury vehicles, exotic cars,
classic cars, vintage cars, sedans, wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, trucks travel trailers, RV’s, and
boats. The firm also ships motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s, golf carts, heavy machinery/equipment,
and oversized vehicles. The firm provides standard open-air vehicle shipping which is safe,
reliable, and affordable. Enclosed car transport is available for luxury vehicles and delicate cars.
NOTE: Current Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) records show that Safe Car
Auto Transport is NOT authorized to provide any transport services.
For quotes and further information, you can reach them through the contact info provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?