Robinson’s Xtreme Auto Transport is an auto carrier based in Halifax, Canada. This auto
transporter was started in 2012 and is registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration (FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transportation. Their CDL
number is 639326009.
The auto carrier provides door to door, terminal to terminal, interstate, and coast to coast auto
transport services. The company transports all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury
automobiles, passenger cars, vans, SUV’s, and trucks. They also move recreational vehicles
including ATV’s, UTV’s, power crafts, and motorcycles. This auto carrier provides open-air
vehicle transport. Enclosed car shipping is available, and encouraged, for valuable cars and
This auto carrier has offices in Saint John’s, Montreal, and Toronto. The company has industry
terminals in every central city throughout Canada to let clients use them as drop off or delivery
NOTE: This company featured on ripoff.com for scams in the United States.
ALSO NOTE: The latest FMCSA records indicate that this company is NOT authorized to provide
auto transport services in the United States.
For quotes and further information, get in touch with them through the contact info provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?