Regal Express LLC is an auto shipping and transportation carrier company that is headquartered
in Tacoma, Washington. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by
the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 443669. They have been
in operation since 2009 and have listed their primary contact person as Ada Nikolayesh. They
are licensed to transport cars all across the United States.
They deal in the transportation of all types of cars, trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles. They are a
small carrier company that has listed its fleet to comprise of one auto carrier truck and one
driver. They are primarily involved in open carrier transportation. They have transportation
guidelines that include how you should prepare your car for transport. This includes removing
the car of all personal items which are not insured against damage and loss. They require no
deposit but rather expect payment in full upon delivery. They accept the major credit cards
(Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), certified checks as well as cash.
Regal Express LLC does not have a website and they also do not have any social media accounts.
They are also not listed on the business platform BBB.
This company can be reached through the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?