R34 Auto Transport is a motor vehicle shipping and transportation company based in Lehigh
Acres, Florida. The firm is fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate on the US by the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 878845. They ship
anywhere across the United States.
The company deals in the shipping of various types of motor vehicles including small and
medium sized cars, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, and boats. They are a small carrier company that
primarily does open carrier transport on flatbeds and carriers. Their fleet details comprise of a
single 10 car carrier truck and a single driver. As a small company, they have the ability and the
license to ship anywhere in the US but they are more active around Florida and the southern
states. They carry auto insurance cover of up to $1,000,000 for liability and $250,000 for cargo
insurance. Being a small family-owned company, the firm has been praised in online reviews for
their customer friendliness.
R34 Auto Transport has been operational since 2014. They do not have a website or any other
social media accounts. They are not listed on the BBB business platform either.
The company can be reached for inquiries on the contact information available on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?