Price Rite Auto Transport is based out of Conklin, New York. The firm is an interstate carrier
with only one truck and one driver. It is registered with United States Department of
Transportation under the number 2531368. It’s also been accredited by the Federal Motor
and Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 879721. The firm is a small scale
entity with an annual mileage of 140,000. It ships a wide range of goods spanning from
handheld goods to vehicles of all makes.
Price Rite Auto Transport offers nationwide transportation but its most popular destinations
are the areas surrounding New York. All the vehicles it transports are insured against theft
and damage for the convenience of the customer. All through the long haul, the driver is
instructed to relay periodical updates to the client. Upon delivery, the car has to be checked
for dents and scratches before it is released to the owner.
Being a fairly recent company, there are very few reviews online. It however ranks highly
among the few customers who have used it. They say the company offers very personalized
care to each car and client. Customers were also impressed by its affordable prices.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?