Premier Van Lines is an international relocation company. Arthur Haddow formed the company in 1993 with its original home in Salt Lake City, Utah. Later, he relocated and settled in Mesa, Arizona in 2009. He is the firm’s current CEO. The mover serves residents in all the 50 states in the USA and ships belongings to Australia, Canada, Germany, Korea and other global cities.
Premier Van Lines, Inc. ships household goods across the ocean to different parts of the world. Their services package includes shipment packing, transportation to port, loading to a sea vessel, collection from destination port and delivery to a client’s location. There is also a self-service segment for customers wishing to pack their shipment. For small pieces of furniture, the firm packs it in crates that they later load into cargo containers. Its truck fleet comprising of 12 trucks provides uninterrupted services from port to house and vice versa.
Besides household goods, Premier Van Lines transports automobiles and pianos. The firm is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission and is also a member of AMSA under whose banner it has been awarded the ProMover status. It has a BBB endorsement where it is rated A+. Premier Van Lines is open every day of the week including weekends and holidays. You can contact them online, on phone or through their physical address.
- user1 reviewed 3 months ago
- last edited 3 months ago
I used Premier Van Lines, Inc. during my relocation to Australia. Their personnel packed my household belongings into crates. They later loaded all my possessions into a 20-foot container. Everything went on seamlessly, and upon arrival, they ferried the consignment and delivered it to our new home. I am proud to have been served by such an efficient mover.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory