Philam Transport is a transport services broker based in Rochester, New York. They also have
offices in Palm Springs, California. The firm is licensed and bonded. It is a member of the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United States Department of
Transportation. It bears USDOT number 2245828 and Motor Carrier number 699202. The
company is authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the United States
including in Alaska and Hawaii.
Philam Transport transports all kinds of motor vehicles including passenger cars, vans, SUV’s,
buses, and trucks. They also move motorcycles, ATV’s, travel trailers, RV’s, and watercrafts. The
firm provides standard open-air vehicle transport. They can also provide enclosed shipping for
vehicles that require special attention and protection from the weather elements.
Philam Transport has over 10 years experience in the auto transport industry. They offer door
to door, county to county, interstate, and coast to coast auto transport services. They use the
same truck and driver to transport a single client’s vehicle. The firm has 5 Star ranking on
transportreviews.com and uship.com; and 3-star ranking on yelp.com.
For quotes and further information, you can reach them through the contact info provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?