Perez Transport LLC is an auto carrier based in Watsonville, California. This company was
started in 2010 and is registered and approved by the United States Department of
Transportation through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under motor
carrier number 123456. The firm is registered to offer auto transport services throughout the
Perez Transport LLC hauls all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury vehicles, sedans, wagons,
vans, minivans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. They also transport recreational vehicles, motorcycles,
and watercrafts. Besides that, they haul heavy machinery and equipment including farm
machinery and construction equipment. The company provides standard open-air vehicle
transport. They can also arrange for enclosed car shipping of luxury vehicles and delicate cars
that need special care and protection from the weather elements.
This is a small single location business with an annual revenue of $202,134. It has a single
carrier and a sole driver.
NOTE: according to the latest FMCSA records, Perez Transport LLC is an inactive carrier and is
therefore NOT authorized to operate.
For quotes and further information, you can reach them through the contact info provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?