Patriot Transport USA is an auto transport services broker based located in Seaside, Oregon. It
is registered and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United
States Department of Transportation, under USDOT number 2930297 and motor carrier
number 989327. The firm is authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the
United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
Patriot Transport USA transports all kinds of motor vehicles. They specialize in luxury vehicles
and classic car shipping. They also move sedans, wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks.
Furthermore, they transport motorcycles, recreational vehicles, RV’s, and trailers. The company
provides standard open-air vehicle transport on the road. They also offer enclosed car shipping
for valuable vehicles and collectibles that need special care and protection from the weather
Patriot Transport USA has a wide range of clients including classic car enthusiasts, auto
dealerships, auto auction houses, auto rental companies, and private vehicles owners. The
company even specializes in managing eBay vehicle transport for sellers and buyers. The firm
has a 5 Star ranking on transportreviews.com and a 4 Star ranking on Facebook and Google
For further information and quotes, you can reach them through the contact info provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?