Parker Auto Transport LLC is a vehicle carrier based in Mesa, Arizona. The company is licensed
by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 1579913 and MC number 585017. It is a small, family-
owned business that has been in operation since 2006. The company is owned by Mr. Mike
Parker and is mainly run by his wife Mrs. Joanne Parker. She also doubles as the company’s
principal manager. The company is registered as a corporation. It offers transport services
through the entire United States.
Parker Auto Transport LLC mainly provides open air transport and enclosed transport services
for all types of vehicles. It also has expedited and exotic car services for willing customers. The
company provides coast to coast, door to door, and interstate trucking services to its clients.
The company operates from 7 am to 4 pm every weekday.
The company has carefully selected carriers and drivers that provide its transport services.
Online, the company’s service delivery has been praised by transport critics. It has very few
complaints in most of its reviews. Most of the complaints associated with the company are
mostly due to minute delays but nothing significant enough to scar the reputation of the
For any additional comments, information or inquiries, you can reach the company via the
direct contact information provided.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?