Pacific Auto Delivery is a vehicle carrier company based in Milton, Washington. The company is
licensed to carry out its operations by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 1863721 and MC
number 674860. The company is registered as a corporation, with Mr. Sergey Kozhevnikov
serving as its president. They provide vehicle transport services through the entire United
States, including in Alaska and Hawaii.
Pacific Auto Delivery mainly provides both enclosed and open air transport services. it also
provides exotic transport services for high-end cars. The company generally transports all types
of vehicles and motorcycles to any destination in the United States. The company’s
representatives are on call 24 hours a day. This makes vehicle carriage convenient for the client,
no matter the time zone. The company has a full value protection insurance policy with no
additional charges of up to $350,000.
The company has an average C+ rating by the BBB. It’s online reputation suffers from frequent
complaints of poor communication and service delivery. This has tainted its image in the
For any clarifications or inquiries, you can directly contact the company through the contact
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?