PA Port Express LLC is a vehicle carrier company based in Denver. The company is licensed by
the FMCSA under the USDOT number 1756849 and MC number 642621. The company was
established in 2008. It is a single location business, privately owned and run by Mr. Gregoriy
Demyanstev. The company has a staff of approximately one, the owner, and their annual
revenue is about $77,000. The company offers interstate transport services throughout the
continental United States.
The company transports agricultural produce, household goods, full truckload freight, and
general vehicles. The company offers both door to door and port to port transport services.
Open air transport is the company’s main services. It does, however, also provide enclosed
transport services to its clientele.
PA Port Express LLC is a fairly decent option to consider if you are out for timeliness. It is,
however, noted for poor communication and customer service. There are a few reported
incidences of the company giving late notifications of pick up and delivery of the client’s goods.
In case of any additional information or inquiries, you can directly contact the company via the
contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?