OK Auto Carrier is a cargo and Freight company located in Federal Way, Washington. It is a
family-owned business and was established in 2006. The company began its operation with
six trucks and six drivers. The vehicles it transports include cars, sedans, classic cars, vans,
recreational vans, trucks, buses, and motorcycles. The company is fully insured, licensed,
OK Auto Carrier provides professional open and enclosed vehicle shipping via door to door
and terminal to terminal delivery modes. It offers transportation services in the US and
nationwide. Cars are picked up on the same day and delivered within three days. They have
flatbed trailers that are used to transport large sized vehicles. The company has also
invested on lowboy trailers for ease shipping of heavy equipment. Vehicles transported via
OK Auto Carrier are fully insured against damage and theft. It also has a wide network of
vehicle shippers who are licensed, insured, and bonded.
Being in the automotive for more than ten years the company has served a wide range of
customers who have praised it. They say it offers hassle-free services at an affordable price.
The customers are impressed by its speedy delivery of goods. Their customer service is
interactive and helpful.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?