Navis Pack & Ship – UT is a professional third party packing and shipping company. The company was first incorporated in 1980 by its parent company Navis Logistics Network. The current franchise was established in 2003. In 2011, Annex Brands, Inc. acquired the business. It is owned by Alan Moore, but the current franchise operator is Mike Engberg. The firm serves residents in Salt Lake City, Grand Rapids, Las Vegas, Hayward, Phoenix, Denver. Outside the US, the company also has a presence in Canada where it services Mississauga, Toronto, and Vaughan among others.
Navis Pack & Ship specializes in packing and shipping of antiques, artwork, computers, furniture, and machinery. For safe transportation, the company also provides an array of packaging options that include custom crates, pallets, boxes and containers for large shipments. Navis handles fragile, awkward-shaped and large items that they carefully pack before shipping to local, Canadian and other destinations across the world.
Navis Pack & Ship is open for business from Monday to Friday. Office hours are from 9 am to 5 pm. The offices do not operate on Saturdays and Sundays. To access their services, contact the company via phone, a visit to their office or through their website. All these details are on this page.
I had an antique glass-top table that I wanted to be shipped to Utah. At first, I was afraid that an inexperienced mover would damage it. Navis Pack & Ship quoted fair prices as compared to the other moving firms I had contacted. Eventually, their crew picked up my precious table, crated and sent it off. I loved the fact that they kept communicating on the dispatch progress. I recommend them anytime.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory