MVS Canada Logistics is a private truck hauling company based in Dartmouth, Canada. The
company was incorporated in 2009 by Mr. Nicholas Madore. It specializes in transporting
cars within Canada and the continental United states. MVS Canada has been fully licensed
and bonded as per the Canadian government law.
There are three main levels of service offered by the firm: standard, enclosed, and
expedited. Standard is the cheapest and it uses rail and open trailer services, terminal or
door delivery options, and online tracking. Vehicles may be routed through one or more
The enclosed package offers an enclosed trailer that hauls up to six vehicles at ago. It has
the best value for insurance as well as online tracking. Its shipping cost is approximately two
times that of standard.
Their premium expedited service is the most expensive package. It offers immediate pickup
and shipping. Cars are shipped via cargo planes and the transit time is guaranteed.
The company has an A+ BBB rating. It has been praised for having a very knowledgeable
customer service as well as offering a diverse array of services at reasonable prices.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?