Mustang Auto Carriers is situated in Garland, Texas. It was established in 2016. The
company ships vehicles nationwide and internationally. It transports vehicles such as SUVs,
classic cars, cars, vans, recreational vans, antique cars, sports cars, and motorcycles.
Mustang Auto Carriers is fully insured, bonded, and licensed.
The company has a vast network of vehicle shippers who are licensed, bonded, and insured.
The two main modes of delivery are door to door service and terminal to terminal service.
Cars will be picked up on the same day and delivered within four to five days. Oversized
vehicles and odd-sized equipment are transported via flatbed trailers. All vehicles shipped
via Mustang Auto Carriers are insured against damage and theft. The customers have direct
contact with the driver transporting their car in order to monitor movement. Cars
transported on road are shipped via open carrier and enclosed carriers.
Mustang Auto Carriers has received quite a number of positive reviews from most of its
customers. It has been praised for its excellent customer service, quick delivery and great
care of goods. The clients also say their services are hassle-free and straightforward.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?