MJ Parker Trucking is a vehicle carrier company based in Gilbert, Arizona. It is licensed by the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the USDOT number 1579913 and
MC number 585017. The company provides interstate vehicle carriage services through the
lower 48 states in the US.
MJ Parker Trucking offers a wide range of vehicle shipping options, transporting different
vehicles such as SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, and all types of heavy-duty machinery. This is, of
course, done through the appropriate machinery depending on the type of vehicle and
customer specifications. The company provides open-air and enclosed vehicle transportation
services that have been praised by some of its customers, as expressed in online reviews. Ever
since the company’s inception in 2006, it has continued to grow, albeit slowly, in service
provision and efficiency.
The company has highly experienced employees. It is this high level of professionalism and
commitment that makes MJ Parker Trucking deliver its goods in a safe and timely manner. The
company has sales representatives on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ready to serve its
For any inquiries, you can reach the company through the contact information provided at the
end of this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?