Maks Logistics LLC is an auto carrier located in Plainfield, Illinois. The company is registered and
approved by the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), under motor carrier number 813113 and USDOT
number 2370152. This firm is registered to provide auto transport services throughout the
United States including the District of Columbia.
Maks Logistics LLC transports all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury vehicles, exotic cars,
classic cars, vintage cars, sedans, wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. The firm also ships
RV’s, travel trailers, and boats. Moreover, they move ATV’s, UTV’s, golf carts, motorcycles, and
other recreational vehicles. Lastly, they haul heavy equipment machinery, and over-sized
vehicles. They provide open-air vehicle hauling as their standard service. Enclosed car transport
is also available.
NOTE: According to current Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) records, this
firm is out of service. It should NOT provide any transport services. Note that there are other
auto transport companies sharing this name, so make sure you check company properly.
For quotes and further information, you can reach them through the contact info provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?