Light & Heavy Moving Co is transport services company based in Columbus, Indiana. This is a
full service moving company that is registered, licensed, and bonded by the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transportation.
The company is authorized to offer transport services throughout the United States including
Alaska and Hawaii. They provide door to door, county to county, interstate, coast to coast
transport services. The company is licensed to transport household goods, and office
equipment and furniture. They provide residential moves, office, and commercial moves. The
company also provides packing, unpacking, and storage solutions.
Light & Heavy Moving Co has very good customer reviews. It has 5 Star ranking with
transportreviews.com, yelp.com, Google reviews, and Facebook. This is a professional firm that
coordinates the operation from start to finish including planning, traffic, road, and weather
conditions. They have special offers and discounts veterans and military personnel. The
company provides both local moves within Indiana and long distance moves to any location in
the continental United States.
For quotes and further details, get in touch with them through the contact info provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?