Lepke Auto Transport is a vehicle transportation services broker based in Chicago, Illinois. This
is a family-owned and operated company that was started in 1991 and incorporated in 2008 in
Illinois. It is registered, licensed, and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transportation as motor carrier number
689637 and USDOT number 2245136.
Lepke Auto Transport provides auto transport services throughout the United States including
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US territories, and internationally. The company transports all
types of motor vehicles including valuable automobiles, classic cars, vintage cars, sedans,
wagons, SUV’s, vans, minivans, buses, trucks, ATV’s, UTV’s, and motorcycles. They have a wide
client base that includes auto dealers, auto auctions, auto rental companies, and private vehicle
They also provide military auto transport services, corporate vehicle relocation assistance, and
family and individual moves across the United States. The firm has been BBB Accredited since
2010 and has an A+ rating. It has a 5 Star ranking on Google reviews and uship.com, and a 4 star
ranking on tranportreviews.com and yelp.com.
For quotes and further information, get in touch with them through the contact info provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?