Kwik Trans Inc is an auto carrier based in West Springfield, Massachusetts. It is registered,
licensed, and bonded by the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under USDOT number 2038694 and motor carrier
number715369. The company is authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the
Kwik Trans Inc is licensed to transport all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury vehicles,
passenger cars, vans, minivans, SUV’s, ATV’s, buses, trucks, and motorcycles. They offer
standard open-air vehicle transport. They can also provide enclosed car shipping for valuable
vehicles and collectibles that require special attention and protection from the weather
elements. They provide door to door, county to county, interstate, and coast to coast auto
Kwik Trans Inc is also licensed to transport general freight, dry bulk commodities, refrigerated
food, beverages, and fresh produce. The company has 11 carrier units and 11 drivers that are
fully licensed, insured, and bonded as required by the law. The firm has a 5 Star ranking on
transportreviews.com and uship.com, and a 3 Star ranking on yelp.com and yellowpages.
For quotes and further information, use the contact info provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?