King Of The Road Transport is a vehicle shipping broker based in Margate, Florida. It is a
licensed commercial vehicle transporter by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) under the USDOT number 2248724 and MC number 7444845. It has been operating
since May 2011. The company provides shipping services anywhere in the world.
King Of The Road Transport offers a wide vehicle shipping portfolio, transporting different
automotives such as boats, heavy hauling equipment, motorcycles, exotic cars, and nearly all
type of vehicles. The company also incorporates various trailer types to enhance quality and
efficiency of the carriage process. The company provides a fast door-to- door service that is
geared towards making the shipping experience easier for the customer.
King Of The Road Transport is a top-notch premier shipping company that offers highly rates
services. The company is accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating. This is a clear indication of
the growing reputation the company has acquired over the years. This has been mainly
achieved through expertise an good work ethic from the company.
For more information, you can reach the company via the contact information provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?