Jay’s Trans Inc is a vehicle carriage broker based in Illinois. It is licensed to commercially
transport vehicles by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the
USDOT number 2781538 and MC number 926272. The company provides vehicle shipping
services on an interstate level throughout the entire continental United States.
Jay’s Trans Inc offers a wide vehicle shipping portfolio. They ship different automotives such as
sports cars, sedans, motorcycles, mini-vans, luxury trucks, and pick-up trucks. It is one of the
most trusted and most successful vehicle shipping companies in the continental USA, shipping
an impressive number of vehicles annually. Although still developing, the company continues to
grow and revitalize the shipping industry on a national scale.
Jay’s Trans Inc appears rather strict on its policy of maintaining one of the best transport rates
and customer service within the United States transport industry. If a customer chooses Jay’s
Trans Inc as their preferred shipping option, they will enjoy no-cost cancellation or hidden fees
and fully insured and bonded drivers. Ths is perhaps the most attractive aspect of the company
if online reviews are anything to go by.
For more information, you can reach the company via the contact information provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?