Jays Auto Transport Inc is a fully bonded and operated vehicle carriage broker in the United
States. It is a licensed commercial vehicle transporter by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration (FMCSA) under the USDOT number 2246681 and MC number 712212. The
company has its headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida.
The company was formed with the vision of changing customer service in the vehicle transport
industry. It has a minimum 1 million dollars insurance policy for all open-ended carrier trucks
and a $2.5 million policy for enclosed trucks.
Be it an SUV, sedan, motorcycle, pick-up or boat, the customer’s vehicle receives one of the
best car treatments, at least, as far as shipping is concerned. The firm provides both open-
ended and enclosed transport services. These are offered nationwide, as well as internationally
to selected markets abroad.
The company’s only bad review is its over-dependence on its owner, Jay Morin. Everything
surrounding the company is centered around him. In the case of incapacitation due to sickness
or personal engagements, the company becomes ineffective. He is the heart and soul of the
company, as some reviewers have revealed.
For more information or inquiries, you can reach the company via the contact information
provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?