Iron Horse Transporters is based in Vancouver, Washington. It is a privately-owned company
that was established in 2002 and its owners have over thirty years experience in the
automotive industry. The company transports vehicles such as classic cars, sedans, vans,
recreational vans, trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles. It also transports pets and livestock. Iron
Horse Transporters is a fully licensed, insured, and bonded company bearing the USDOT
number 2973724 and MC number 842632.
Iron Horse Transporters offers door to door services to their customers. Customers can opt
for open-air carriers or enclosed carriers. The cars are picked on the same day and delivered
within four to five days.
Iron Horse Transporters also does international shipping to various countries. The company
has a wide network of vehicle shippers who are licensed, insured, and bonded. They are
spread throughout the country and ship to remote areas. The company has flatbed trailers
that transport large-sized vehicles as well.
The company has mixed reviews online. It has been praised for its good customer service
and for goods being delivered in a good state. It has been faulted for its late deliveries and
not compensating its clients in case of damage.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?