Intermound Transport Logistics is a privately owned vehicle transport company located in
Nine Mile Falls, Washington. The company was established in 2015. Intermound Transport
ships vehicles nationwide and internationally. It transports vehicles such as cars, classic cars,
SUVs, vans, recreational vans, trucks, utility cars, and motorcycles. The company is fully
licensed, insured, and bonded with USDOT number 2827784 and MC number 944245.
The company offers door to door services. For international shipping, cars are delivered port
to port, door to port, and port to door, depending on the customer’s needs. The car will be
picked on the same day and delivered within three to five days. Cars shipped on land are
transported by either open carriers or enclosed carriers. Those transported via sea are
shipped on roll on roll off containers. Oversized vehicles are transported via flatbed trailers.
All vehicles shipped via Intermound Transport are insured against damage and theft.
The company has received mixed reviews with most of the customers praising it for its great
customer service. It has also been faulted for not keeping time. Some clients also
complained about the company delivering a damaged car; the car was not well handled.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?