I Move Auto is a motor vehicle transportation and shipping brokerage company based in
Wilmington, Delaware. They ship cars across the United States including to Alaska, Puerto Rico,
and Hawaii. They also ship to certain parts of Canada.
The company deals in the shipping of the cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, and motorcycles. They also
transport oversized and inoperable vehicles. Their shipping options include both open-air
carriers and enclosed carrier shipping. The company has a pricing model based on a few
variables, which include time, distance and route, type of shipping, and the season. With regard
to time and distance, your price goes up if your pick up is off any main roads or in a place that is
harder to access. It also goes up if you require any expedited shipping. Enclosed shipping also
tends to cost more, since they use more expensive equipment such as soft tie downs, and
carries a larger insurance cover on your vehicle (Up to $1,000,000). The provide storage to
those who require it for any reason.
I Move Auto through their website, encourage you to try and schedule your car shipping
through the low season, November to February, since the prices are fairer. They have a lot
more advice on their website as well, so it would be prudent to check it out before shipping.
The company can be reached through the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?