Go Auto Movers is a vehicle carrier broker based in Surprise, Arizona. It is licensed to carry out
vehicle transportation by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the
USDOT number 2589317 and MC number 903972.
The company is a leading national vehicle shipping carrier that offers both open-ended and
closed transportation of almost anything with an engine.Go Auto Mover's transports everything
from convertibles, coupes, sedans, pick-up trucks, vans, hatchbacks, station wagons, mini-vans,
and SUVs, to classic and luxury cars, motorcycles, tractors, RVs, ATVs and trailers.
The company maintains experienced, professional and passionate drivers and office staff that is
committed to serving its customers. This team makes the service provision simpler, as
compared to other shipping companies. The simple 3-step, simplified service provision process
sets Go Auto Movers from its competitors.
Go Auto Movers’ hand-selected carriers ensure a limited time pick-up period that is both fast
and efficient, in any location within the United States. The company has agents on call 24 hours
a day for all customer transport needs.
For more information, you can reach the company via the contact information provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?