Get It Done Transportation is a family-owned, fully bonded and operated vehicle carriage
broker in the United States. It is a licensed commercial vehicle transporter by the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the USDOT number 2248088 and MC number
All the company’s carriers have a rating of 98% or higher with the BBB or any other relevant
authorities. This coupled with the bare minimum of 5 years experience of these carriers ensures
only the best service is delivered to its customers. Be it an SUV, sedan, motorcycle, trailer or
boat, the customer’s vehicle receives one of the best car treatments, at least, as far as shipping
is concerned. Whether open-ended or enclosed, whether nationwide or international, Get It
Done remains one of the best vehicle shipping options throughout the entire United States.
The company was formed with the vision of changing customer service in the vehicle transport
industry. The company understands that a vehicle is more than just another valuable asset or
property. Get It Done Transportation was formed to fill the already existing gap between the
customer and vehicle carriers who treat every car like just another invoice, or chore.
For more information, you can reach the company via the contact information provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?