Freightquote.com is a private business corporation started in 1998. The company is located
in Kansas City, Minneapolis, and is run by Mr. Matt Druten with the help of Mr. Jerry Jones
and Ms. Cathy Smith. It is also known as Twin Modal Inc. or Rockwell Transportation.
Freightquote.com is a fully licensed, insured, and bonded transport broker which works with
networks of carriers to negotiate rates for shippers. The company does its shipping
nationwide and across the borders to North America, Mexico, and Canada. They transport
vehicles such as sedans, classic cars, SUVs, and motorcycles.
Freightquote.com offers 24/7 services to their customers within the seven days of a week.
They also offer door to door services and terminal to terminal services. The car and other
goods will be picked on the same day and delivered within three days. For domestic
shipping, customers can opt for open carriers or enclosed carrier services. The firm has
flatbed trailers that help shipping odd-shaped equipment and large sized vehicles.
Feghtquote.com offers full truckload and expedited intermodal shipping services.
The company has received positive reviews from its customers. It has been praised for its
reliable customer care services and speedy delivery.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact details on this page
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?