Fifth Wheel LLC is auto Carrier Company based in Spokane, Washington. The firm is licensed
and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United
States Department of Transportation. Its USDOT number is 1862043 and its motor carrier
number is 673472.
Fifth Wheel is licensed to provide auto transport services all over the United States including
the Alaska and Hawaii. The firm transports all types of motor vehicles including sedans, wagons,
vans, minivans, SUV’s, ATV’S, buses, trucks, and motorcycles. The firm offers open-air vehicle
shipping which is affordable, safe, and reliable. Enclosed car transport is available for luxury
vehicles classic/vintage cars, race cars, and other high-value vehicles that need special handling.
The company is also licensed to offer general freight transport services. It focuses on the local
transport routes in Washington and to the neighboring states. They have 4 auto carrier trucks
and 4 drivers. They have not been rated on most sites including transportreviews.com. They
don’t have a website or an email address either. However, they can be reached by phone.
For quotes and further information and, get in touch with them through the contact details
provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?