Federal Companies is a full-service mover. The company began its operations in 1913. Since then, it has steadily served East Peoria businesses and residents for 105 years. Other service areas include Barrington, Springfield, Lake Forest, Milwaukee, Evanston and Naperville. Presently, Randall Schrock heads the management team as the Company President. Rick Dockey and Kyle Gorden are the two Vice Presidents.
Federal Companies – St. Louis offers moving and storage services including international moving, commercial moving, international relocation, and residential moving. In the storage segment, the company handles commercial goods, household goods, business documents and medical records. The mover has a fleet size of 2,549 moving trucks. Its storage capacity consists of over 1,000,000-square foot warehouse space spread over 10 locations. The company also transports motorcycles, pianos and bulky items.
Federal Companies is open for business from Monday to Saturday. Regular hours are from 8 am to 5 pm. The offices remain closed on Sundays. However, the company carries out relocations on public holidays and Sundays but with special arrangements. Apart from being fully licensed to provide warehousing and relocation services the company is also BBB accredited with an A+ rating. To obtain a quote contact the company using their address and phone number provided. Better still, visit their website.
I contracted Federal Companies – St. Louis to move my piano from Chicago to Portland. They checked in early and packed the item to my satisfaction. My service personnel kept me in the loop all the time, and the piano arrived safe and in excellent condition. I will hire them again.
(Peres – Chicago, IL)
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory