FDS LLC is a motor vehicle carrier firm based in Wood Village, Oregon. The transporter is
licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United
States Department of Transportation, under USDOT number 2641908 and the motor carrier
number 920798. The company was started in 2004 and was incorporated the same year.
The company is approved to offer transport services throughout the United States. They
provide door to door, county to county, interstate, and coast to coast transport services. The
carrier is authorized to transport general freight. The company handles a wide range of
commodities in standard trailers. They specialize in moving packaged, palletized, and boxed
goods to any location in the continental United States. They provide these services via standard
The firm has 3 auto carrier units and 3 drivers who are licensed, insured, and bonded as per the
law. The transporter focuses on the local door to door freight transport services in Oregon and
to the neighboring states. Their trucks are insured up to $750,000 and the company has a 5 Star
ranking with the transportreviews.com.
For further information and quotes, get in touch with them through the contact details
provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?