F1 Auto Transport is an auto transportation and shipping company that ships cars all across the
United States. They are registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the
MC number 716549.
The company ships all types of small and medium sized cars, SUVs, RVs, vans, and motorcycles.
They also have both open and enclosed carriers for road transport. Open transport is for the
transportation of ordinary cars while enclosed shipping is for more delicate cargo such as exotic
cars and classic cars. The enclosed transport protects the delicate cars from bad weather and
other factors of transportation that may be damaging to their paint or parts.
The company also does some non-auto related transportation including the shipping of
household goods during house moves, and the towing of motor vehicles stranded on the road.
The company advises that you do your own check before your car is picked up for shipping.
These checks include making sure that your car does not have any personal belongings in it. You
are also required to make sure that your car does not have more than a quarter tank of fuel in
F1 Auto Transport currently does not have an online presence. They do not have a website and
there are no online reviews to speak of.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To